Sarah Grear, an experienced copy conversion expert, shares how crafting the right words and stories can win you new business through your website and social media.
Sarah Grear has written high converting copy for more than 300 projects earning in total over 3 million dollars. Working with celebrity brands as a creative director she crossed the 7 figure mark in a single launch (nope, that's not a typo). Her strategies are centered on amplifying sales for influential creative and healers who pack way more personality punch than your average digital brand (think Oprah vs. Best Buy).
Sarah has been named one of “50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneurs” by the Huffington Post. She's worked with millionaire entrepreneurs like Hilary Rushford and Rick Mulready and in turn has been a featured speaker in their private Masterminds.
Through her pursuit of crafting custom copy that sells Sarah elevates your brand from aspiring entrepreneur to rising influencer.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/076
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why we're all copywriters – meaning that we all need to write better, with purpose, and with an ability to convince people.
- Sarah shares her framework for creating copy that persuades and converts sales.
- We'll talk cool stuff like how Sarah took 4 months off in 2017 and yet her revenue doubled!!
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week:
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Are you a copywriter or want to learn how to craft better words for effective sales or persuasion?