Conrad Edwards, COO at The Basement talks about giving, money, and navigating an advertising agency through the pandemic.
Conrad Edwards, COO at The Basement, holds a degree in Architecture from the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning at the University of Cincinnati. He has leveraged that background to craft a career as a big-picture thinker that can translate ideas into action and has worked at the intersection of technology, design and user experience for nearly 25 years. He has served as Chief Marketing Officer for Round Room and its subsidiary TCC, a Verizon retail partner as well as VP and Chief Experience Officer for Samsung Electronics America. Throughout his career, including stints at Motorola and Arthur Andersen, he has had the opportunity to work with and build teams in the UK, India, China and Korea, gaining valuable international management experience. Conrad and his wife Donna have 2 boys, one in college and one in high school, and a few dogs. Conrad is active in his community and supports non-profit organizations as a volunteer and board director.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The power of giving and why a nurse who took care of Conrad's dad impacted his life forever.
- Importance of authenticity in giving, work, and all you do
- Running an agency in the time Covid-19
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/167
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- Investing apps
- Join the Inspired Money 30-day Fear Challenge
- Inspired Money Maker of the Week: Gret Glyer
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.