Kumiko Love, “The Budget Mom,” shares how she took back control of her financial life by creating a budget and paying off $77,000 in debt in less than a year.
Kumiko Love empowers women everywhere to regain control of their financial lives. An Accredited Financial Counselor with over nine years of experience in the finance industry, she founded The Budget Mom, a community of millions of women on a path to financial fulfillment.
She's also the creator of the wildly popular Live Rich Planner® and Budget by Paycheck® Workbook. Love has been featured on Good Morning America, the Today show, CNN, CBS, ABC and in USA Today, US News, World Report, Huffington Post, Money Magazine, Parents Magazine, the Washington Post, and Real Simple. She lives in Spokane Valley, Washington.
This episode is brought to you by www.yaahdy.com. Use coupon code ‘money' for 10% off your entire order.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why money is never a conversation about numbers
- How to start paying off debt even when you feel overwhelmed
- Why Miko didn’t buy clothes for an entire year
Show notes: https://www.inspiredmoney.fm/265
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- My Money My Way: Taking Back Control of Your Financial Life by Kumiko Love
Thanks for Listening & Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
What budgeting method works best for you?