Mindset performance coach Jarrod Haning says we can think at a higher level to achieve more and work less.
You know how when you’re in the corn maze and you’re not sure if you should go left or right? But, when you step on a ladder suddenly the maze is no longer a mystery?
That’s what Jarrod Haning does for business owners. By teaching them how to think at a higher level, they are able to see the whole picture and suddenly the obstacles that were blocking their growth no longer exist.
Everything he teaches comes down to this one thing: “a breakthrough in your business will first happen as a breakthrough in your thinking”
He is an award-winning speaker, has been featured on ABC Nightline, spoken on stages all across the country, has clients all across the world, delivered 4 TEDx talks related to Mindset Performance, and been chosen by TED global as the featured speaker of the week. He specializes in a Nobel Nominated process that teaches you how to think at a higher level and allows you to access different parts of your brain on demand. As a result of this training *most of his clients go on to double their income by purposely working half as many hours.
His background as a classically trained musician has equipped him with a unique set of tools for leveling up your leadership. For recreation, you’ll find him flying, skydiving, or mountain bike riding. But his most prized accomplishment was winning the World Tickle Championship in the 5- year old category.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What it means to think at a higher level
- Changing your thinking to achieve better performance
- Thinking patterns of success
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/164
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Executive Summary of Thinking Patterns of Success, PLUS a quick start training on thinking at a higher level
- Robert S. Hartman
- The Thinking Patterns of Success by Jarrod Haning
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- Start a daily money minute habit
- Join the Inspired Money 30-day Fear Challenge
- Inspired Money Maker of the Week: Chris Curran
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Leave A Comment