Gerald Zingraf is a product manager, software developer, and entrepreneur who runs multiple businesses.
Gerald Zingraf is a full-time product manager at a software company and part time entrepreneur with a handful of side hustles. He has created Date to Door, a subscription box company, to help bring creative date to the homes of busy couples. He then created CubeFit, an ecommerce store, with the goal of creating a healthy office environment through physical and software products. And his most recent side hustle is Emma + Ollie, another ecommerce store, selling baby products to moms and dads across the US. Gerald is constantly testing new things and is willing to try anything interesting.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/013
Date to Door
Emma + Ollie
Gerald's favorite apps, tools, and software mentioned:
- www.blinkist.com – 2000+ bestselling nonfiction books, transformed into powerful packs you can read or listen to in just 15 minutes.
- www.wunderlist.com – Organize and share your to-do, work, grocery, movies and household lists.
- www.hiremymom.com – Talented, virtual team members or freelancers and women looking for flexible, legitimate, home-based work.
- www.junglescout.com – Find Amazon products by category, price, sales, and more to find untapped gems you can capitilize on.
- The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
- Eric Ries: “The Lean Startup” | Talks at Google
In this episode, you will learn:
- A proven approach to launching new product ideas and turning them into profitable businesses.
- Tools to be a better entrepreneur and increase your productivity.
- In Gerald's experience, the best investment — one that's even better than the stock market or real estate.
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Have you thought about or have you launched a side hustle? What has been your experience?