If we want to work smarter, not harder, each of us needs to first look inward. Tune in for tips from futurist, executive coach, and best-selling author Bill Jensen.
About Bill Jensen, Mr. Simplicity
Bill Jensen makes it easier to do great work.
He helps companies and teams double their productivity and pursue their passions.
He has spent the past 30 years studying how work gets done. (Much of what he’s found horrifies him.)
Bill is an internationally-acclaimed thought leader who is known for extremely useful content, with a passion for making it easier for everyone to work smarter, not harder.
Bill Jensen makes it easier to leap into tomorrow.
He is an IBM Futurist, and has conducted high-impact future of work research for such firms as SAP and Ultimate Software.
Bill has written eight best-selling business books, all focused on helping you do and be your best. His first book, Simplicity, was the Number 5 Leadership/ Management book on Amazon in 2000.
His latest book, Future Strong, maps the tough choices each of us make to create our best futures.
He is CEO of The Jensen Group. Among his clients are Bank of America, Merck, Pfizer, GE, L’Oréal Italia, Genentech, NASA, The World Bank, BBC, Philips Lighting, the US Navy SEALS, the government of Ontario, Singapore Institute of Management, Guangzhou China Development District, and the Swedish Post Office.
Bill’s personal life fantasy is to bicycle around the globe via breweries.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/023
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to find focus and clarity when you're inundated with information in the digital age.
- How to build your business or authority by giving information away for free.
- Why the fast moving digital age demands that we must develop more courage and be less risk averse. Tips to take yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Bill's Ted Talk – Our Disruptive Tech Legacy: Facing Difficult Truths
- TEDxHamburg – John Perry Barlow – “Enantiodromia”
- Ted.com Technology, Entertainment and Design
- Bill Jensen books at Amazon
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Are you a victim of or making the most of our digital world? What are things we can do to be better?