Jen Hemphill shares tips from her book “Her Money Matters” that can help you shift your money mindset, set goals, and master your finances.
Jen Hemphill, a military spouse & proud bilingual Latina, helps women who are tired of the traditional money advice gain a renewed sense of control, confidence and freedom in their financial life. She is a Money Confidence Coach, an AFC® (Accredited Financial Counselor) and host of the Her Money Matters® Podcast. Her first book Her Money Matters: The Missing Truths From Traditional Money Advice helps to fill the missing gaps for when you are financially stuck.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/030
In this episode, you will learn:
- What Jen thinks is missing from conventional personal finance advice.
- Why defining your money stories — past, present, and future is helpful.
- Finding happiness and clarity by creating a dream budget.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode
- Her Money Matters: The Missing Truths From Traditional Money Advice – Jen's book
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth – by T. Harv Eker
Thanks for Listening and watching!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
What is your past, present, and future money story? Please sure your financial aspirations in the comments.