Bola Sokunbi, who saved her first $100,000 in a little over 3 years right after college shares tools and tactics to help you take control of your finances.
Bola Onada Sokunbi is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI), finance expert, speaker, writer, podcaster, social media influencer. She is the founder of Clever Girl Finance, a platform that empowers and educates women to make the best financial decisions and to pursue their dreams of financial independence. CleverGirlFinance.com has been voted as one of the top personal finance websites for women.
Bola has been featured by Time Inc’s Money, NYC's PIX11 News, CBN News, The Chicago Tribune, Glamour, Woman’s Day, and other finance websites and podcasts. She has worked with brands including Progressive, Prudential, CapitalOne, Fidelity, Haven Life and BlogHer. She frequently hosts her own Clever Girl Finance workshops and webinars that educate attendees about personal and business finance.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/048
In this episode, you will learn:
- How today's guest used mindset, habits, and consistency to accomplish amazing things with her money.
- The importance of setting monthly and yearly financial goals.
- Bola shares the tools and tactics that worked for her to increase her savings in a big way.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Smart Women Finish Rich: 9 Steps to Achieving Financial Security and Funding Your Dreams by David Bach
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week:
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Did you find the tools and tactics in this episode helpful? Will you use them to save and/or pay down debt?