Best-selling author, speaker, and host of The Rachel Cruze Show, Rachel talks about making wise money decisions and using gratitude to resist comparing yourself against your friends' social media feeds.
As a #1 New York Times best-selling author and host of The Rachel Cruze Show, Rachel helps people learn the proper ways to handle money and stay out of debt. She’s authored three best-selling books, including Love Your Life, Not Theirs and Smart Money Smart Kids, which she co-wrote with her father, Dave Ramsey. You can follow Cruze on Twitter and Instagram at @RachelCruze and online at rachelcruze.com, youtube.com/rachelcruze or facebook.com/rachelramseycruze.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/069
In this episode, you will learn:
- Despite America's debt problem, there is hope for all of us.
- Why social media is bad, making it too easy to compare ourselves against others' highlight reels… and what we can do about it. Spoiler: It involves gratitude.
- Why giving is important, and how it can change you for the better.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Love Your Life Not Theirs: 7 Money Habits for Living the Life You Want
- Smart Money Smart Kids: Raising the Next Generation to Win with Money
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week:
- Learning from Habits of Millionaires
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you envy other people's social media feeds? How important is giving to your relationship with money?
Leave A Comment