Entrepreneur and founder of Six-Figure Grind, Kevin Michael Geary talks side-hustles, entrepreneurship, and why you might consider launching an online lifestyle business.
Kevin is the founder of Six-Figure Grind and the Six-Figure Grind podcast. He's on a mission to help you build a successful online lifestyle business, escape the rat race, and live life without limitations. If you're interested in making a living completely online and achieving the ultimate freedom in life – location independence, schedule independence, and financial independence – then head over to SixFigureGrind.com and grab Kevin's free 1-Page Freedom Plan to get started.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/070
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why Kevin ditched his brick and mortar business to create an online business.
- Why Kevin thinks you and I, and everyone is an entrepreneur?
- How to get started and is being an entrepreneur risky?
Find more from our guest:
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week:
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you have an idea for a side hustle or online business? What's holding you back from trying?