This is my story about how doing a favor for a friend from Maui has benefited my community in New Jersey many times over.
Long-time Chatham resident Andy Wang has brought The Masters of Hawaiian Music Tour featuring Grammy award-winning musicians to New Jersey on multiple occasions. These one-night only performances showcase Hawaii’s unique acoustic guitar style, rich storytelling, and beautiful hula dancing that transports audiences to Hawaii’s tranquil waters and mountain views. Shows take place in the Sanctuary at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church and all proceeds benefit St. Paul’s programs and outreach.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/132
Mentioned in this episode:
- George Kahumoku, Jr.
- Kawika Kahiapo
- Ledward Kaapana
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church
- Richard Ho'opi'i
- Andy Wang
- Claudia Goddard
- All The Way Up Adult Education Center
- Interfaith Food Pantry and Resource Center
- Jersey Battered Women's Service
- Jinny's Rainbow Comfort Quilts
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.