Author and business owner, Michal Stawicki talks about personal development, money mindset, and publishing books.
Nicknamed Mr. Consistency, Michal Stawicki is a best-selling author in the personal development field. He is obsessed with changing the world through daily habits, starting with his own habits and his world.
Michal preaches and practices consistent daily action. He believes this is the means to achieve success in any area of life, from parenting to business.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The importance of having a daily morning routine
- Balancing a day job and entrepreneurial activities
- Tune in to hear whether Michal considers a book to be passive income
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/220
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Thousands of Meaningful Conversations with Engel Jones
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life – Before 8AM by Hal Elrod
- Michal Stawicki books
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness by Jeff Olson
- Jim Rohn books
- Brian Tracy books
- Start Over, Finish Rich by David Bach
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything by BJ Fogg, PhD
- Pat Flynn books
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Are you a fan of personal development? What are your favorite resources?
Leave A Comment