We reflect on the most downloaded episodes of 2020 to see what we learned.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/173
- Money, Happiness, and Your Best Self with Coach Mike Bayer
- From Side Hustle to VC-Backed Startup with Podchaser's Bradley Davis
- Pursuing a Career that Sparks Joy with The Sasha Group’s Maribel Lara
- How to Be Wealthy Starting at Just $500 per Month with Derek Sivers
- How Crisis Changed These Entrepreneurs' Perspectives on Money and Business
- Fintech Founder Ramona Ortega Helps Multicultural Millennials with Money
- Cultivating Non-Traditional Entrepreneurs for Good with Allen Woods
- Talking Debt with Attorney Leslie Tayne
- Why the Stock Market's Rising in the Face of Bad Economic Data with Michael Ehrlich
- Performing Your Best Under Pressure with Dr. Don Greene
- How To Make $650,000 Picking Up Litter with Brian Winch
- 48 Days to the Work and Life You Love
- The Art of the Start with Guy Kawasaki
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.