The Pandemic’s Impact on the Economy and Financial Markets
On November 9, 2020, Andy and Chris spoke on a zoom call with the friends of Tuckahoe Public Library to discuss “Financial Literacy: The Pandemic's Impact on the Economy and Financial Markets.” In the talk, we cover a lot of ground including:
- Why the stock market hit all-time highs when the economy still isn't fully re-opened.
- The effects of fiscal and monetary stimulus on financial markets.
- Implications of zero interest rate policy on investors' portfolios.
- S&P earnings expectations for 2021
- Is the market overvalued?
- Pandemic winners and losers
- 3 risks ahead for the market
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment