Nichole Carlson, life coach to high performers, has traveled the world, was once homeless, and has built two successful businesses. Find out her thoughts on money, happiness, and why she believes you can have it all.
Nichole works with 6 and 7 figure earners who are very successful, yet still struggling with stress, anxiety and overwhelm and inside they feel like they are barely holding it together. Nichole flips a switch inside of them to help them break through in business, bring back the passion in their relationships, and give them the energy to be able to keep hitting their goals instead of burning out.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/041
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why finding yourself can be the start to other aspects of your life falling into place.
- Why making friends with money can result in money and happiness coexisting.
- Some tips from a coach who says we can approach life with the belief that we can have it all.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you agree that you can be happy with nothing or happy while having it all? Is it simply about mindset?