Clearco Co-Founder, Charlie Feng talks about entrepreneurship, fundraising, and Clearco's artificial intelligence driven approach to investing in e-commerce businesses.
Charlie is a product-focused entrepreneur and has founded companies in the chatbot and marketing automation space. Charlie has a background in bond rating and previously built algorithms in assessing credit for Fortune 500 companies and built optimization products for authors on Amazon. Charlie holds a Bachelor in Finance from McGill University.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- About challenges that entrepreneurs have fundraising
- The difference between venture capital and Clearco’s data-driven approach
- Tips on hiring yourself out of a job so you can find your replacement and move on to new projects
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/226
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and YouTube.
Have you thought about different methods of fundraising and an optimal allocation of capital?