We reflect on the most downloaded episodes of 2019 to see what we learned.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/123
- How Grant Sabatier Went From $2.26 to Millennial Millionaire
- The Good and Bad of Money From Retired FBI Agent Jerri Williams
- Living Debt Free with Marriage, Kids and Money's Andy Hill
- Retired at 41 and Tips for Financial Independence with Chris Mamula
- Money, Meditation and a Transformed Life with Chris Curran
- How to Set Goals and Make Them Happen with Joe Pulizzi
- Networking Tips with Serial Entrepreneur Joon S. Han
- Broke Millennial Takes on Investing with Erin Lowry
- How You Can Be An Everyday Millionaire with Chris Hogan
- Real Estate Investing for Passive Income with Lane Kawaoka
- Peter Frankopan on China's Transformation and Why We Need to Pay Attention
- Sahra V. Nguyen – Storytelling to Win in Art and Business
Thanks for Listening and Watching!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.