In addition to working with our clients to navigate their planning and investment needs, this year, we published 114 blog posts to help people work toward and achieve their personal financial goals. Our blog had over 130,000 visits! We also launched a weekly audio podcast, Inspired Money, where Andy delivers inspirational interviews, interesting people, and valuable takeaways. Plus, we came together to support causes that are close to our hearts including March for Babies, Christian Salvation Services, and Kiva.
We look forward to bringing you more great content in 2018 and hope that you come along for the ride. For a chance to win an Amazon gift card, please complete our 3-question survey. Your input will help shape our blog and podcast. Entrees are 100% confidential.
The Best of 2017
If you do not have time to read everything that we publish, at least check out a few of these top 15. “Best” is rarely the same as “popular,” but here we let the market decide. According to our readers, these are the best Runnymede blog posts of 2017:
- 5 simple steps to protect yourself from the massive Equifax data breach
- Why you should never use your debit card at a gas station
- Benchmark your 401(k) plan
- How to find an old 401(k)? A comprehensive guide to help you find your money
- Wang Brothers named on INVESTOPEDIA 100 list of top influential financial advisors
- Bitcoin mania will end in tears
- Will the stock market boom or bust in 2018?
- 3 tips for choosing the best 401(k) providers
- Cybersecurity: how to lock down passwords and protect your digital life
- EVERYONE should take action because of Equifax data breach
- 3 year end tax tips spurred by tax reform
- Five reasons the bull market is likely to go even higher
- Tony Robbins: 7 questions to make sure your financial adviser is on your side
- Is war good or bad for the stock market?
- Are stocks expensive? Is this a bubble?
Thanks for reading! Please drop us a line with feedback, story ideas, or suggestions.
Photo by Brands&People on Unsplash
Leave A Comment